Managing Admin User Permissions
Creating New Admin Panel User Accounts
Resetting Your Admin Panel Password
Signing Into the Admin Panel
DS Web Stats Platform
Resetting Your Web Stats Password
Logging into Web Stats
Creating and Managing Goals in Web Stats
Creating Email Reports in Web Stats
Creating Custom Reports in Web Stats
Using the New Reputation Management Console
Tips to Improve Your Site's Search Engine Optimization
Basic DNS Information for Your Website & Email Domain
Setting Up Google Conversion Tracking for Dealer Spike Forms
Changing Metadata through the inline editor
Important Analytics and SEO Terms and What They Mean for Your Site
Creating Modal Pop-Ups with the Announcement Builder
Create Content Pages
Chatbridge Admin Tutorial
Chatbridge Operator Tutorial
Using Basic HTML to Format Text in Inventory Fields and Content Snippets
Managing Staff with the Staff Builder Tool
Changing the About Us Statement on the Home Page
Creating Calendar Events
Using Built-in Web Forms and Leads
Customizing Page URLs
Image Guidelines and Tips
Creating Blog Posts
Updating Slideshows (Rotating Banners)
Tips and Tricks for Laying Out Pages
Changing Hours with the Hours Editor
Managing Announcement Pop-Up Templates
Adding OEM Promotions to Your Website
DMS Integration Frequently Asked Questions
DMS Integrations Overview (Incoming Feeds)
Getting Started with DMS Integrations
Integration Details for Dealers with CDK Lightspeed DMS
How to Prepare for your DMS Integration
Updating Inventory from your Sandhills DMS
Integration Details for Dealers with an AutoMate DMS
Request Outgoing Inventory Feeds (Exports) for Third Party Listing Sites
How to Manage your Talon DMS Integration
Dealer Spike Information
Third Party Partner Program Script Guidelines
Changing Your Billing Information
Contacting Technical Support
Getting News and Updates about Dealer Spike
Getting in Touch with Your Account Manager
Catalog and Product Management
Aftermarket Catalog and Product Management
OEM Catalog and Product Management
Update Ecommerce OEM Prices by Price File Import
StreamsAdmin / OEM Replacement Catalog
Catalog Availablility- Partstream OEM
Private Catalog and Product Management
Update Private Catalog Products and Product Groups by CSV Import
What Should I Know Before Starting a Private Catalog?
Update Fitment by User Interface
Export Ecommerce Products and Product Groups to CSV
Update Fitment by CSV Import
How do I Create and Publish Private/Custom Catalogs?
Update Private Catalog Products and Product Groups by User Interface
Examples of Product Data and Attributes
Hide or Show Ecommerce Product Groups and Categories
Update Image Overrides by CSV Import
Update Cost Overrides by CSV Import
Update Price Overrides by CSV Import
Update Shelf Inventory and Price by User Interface
Update Categories and Category Structure by User Interface
Update Categories and Category Structure by CSV Import
How to Format an Ecommerce SKU for Imports
Hosting Visuals in Media Center
Set Sales on Ecommerce Products
Update Shelf Inventory and Sale Price by CSV Import
Creating Ecommerce Feature Groups
Update Price Rules & Price Overrides by User Interface
Ecommerce Products, Product Groups, Categories and Catalogs
Delete or Exclude a Product Group
Update Product Group Category Mapping by User Interface
Update Product Group Category Mapping by CSV Import
Ecommerce Checkout Process and Orders
Configure In-Store Pickup
EasyPost - Feature Summary and Set-up
How to Configure Paypal for Checkout
How to configure Authorize.net for checkout
How to configure Stripe for checkout
Lightspeed Web Orders Module
How to Buy Postage
How to Charge Shipping
Create Coupon Codes
Getting Started with Ecommerce
Ecommerce Setup Checklist and Troubleshooting
Ecommerce Terms and Functions
Configure Inventory Rules
General Account Settings
File Center Import and Export Hub
How to Add a Sale Price to Inventory Listings
Dealerpic360 User Guide
Add and Remove Inventory Units
How to Troubleshoot Duplicate Inventory Units on your Dealer Spike Website
How to Turn off Inventory Fields from Updating Nightly
Managing Stock Photos on Inventory Units
About The Vehicle Detail Page
Protecting Manual Changes to your Major Inventory Units
Clearance, Consignment, and Custom Inventory
Adding Youtube Videos to Inventory Units
What to Do If Your Inventory Isn't Updating
Tips on Troubleshooting VIN Issues
Changing Inventory Prices
Sold Inventory Units Still Showing on Website
Inventory Trim Matching Guide
Managing Rental Inventory
Exporting / Printing Out Your Inventory
Adding Overlay Text to Inventory Units
Managing Featured Inventory
Managing Multi-Location and Multi-Site Inventory
Managing Inventory Display Order
Recently Viewed Inventory
Enhance Digital Retailing with Payment Genie
Adding Units that Aren't in the Vehicle Database
How to Edit/Update Inventory Units in the Inventory Manager
Change Lead Email Settings
Approving and Rejecting User Surveys and Testimonials
Printing Finance App Leads
Dealer Spike's Auction123 integration allows you to post and automate listings on Craigslist, eBay, Facebook Marketplace and more. Each of your Dealer Spike websites will be connected to its own Auction123 dashboard and your inventory will be automatically imported from your site to Auction123 on a nightly basis. This article will show you the basic layout of the Auction123 dashboard. For info on signing into the Auction123 dashboard, click here.
- The search bar in the upper left allows you to find units from all of the inventory that's been imported from your site.
- You can also use the filter buttons at the top of the page to look at slices of your inventory.
- Clicking into the Create Listing menu on the left will take you to a page where you can manually add units to Auction123 that don't come from your site.
- The links under the Listings menu on the left allow you to review your listings and compare between platforms.
- The Preferences menu on the left allows you to change settings related to your Auction123 account.
- Under Account Settings you can change basic details about how your dealership's posts will look, as well as control the accounts you're posting from and set up history reports for your listings.
- Contact lets you set up your Dealership address and contact details as well as create custom autoresponder messages to send to customers who submit leads on your listings.
- Descriptions lets you create generic unit descriptions you can pull in while posting units.
- Feeds lets you see where your Auction123 inventory is coming from and set rules on how it can be exported.
- Template allows you to customize a vehicle listing layout for your Auction123 ads.
- The Utilities menu on the left contains links to miscellaneous functions related to your account.
- The Bulk Actions page allows you to make changes to many of your Auction123 listings at once.
- The Credit Applications link takes you to any credit applications that have been submitted for your listings.
- Reporting Tools takes you to a page where you can access standard reports on how your listings are doing.
- Lastly the Best Practices/System Updates and Upcoming Events/News feeds at the bottom of the control panel will show blog posts, tips, and news directly from Auction123.