Managing Admin User Permissions
Signing Into the Admin Panel
Resetting Your Admin Panel Password
Creating New Admin Panel User Accounts
Important Analytics and SEO Terms and What They Mean for Your Site
Basic DNS Information for Your Website & Email Domain
Tips to Improve Your Site's Search Engine Optimization
Creating Custom Reports in Web Stats
Creating Email Reports in Web Stats
Resetting Your Web Stats Password
Creating and Managing Goals in Web Stats
Changing Metadata through the inline editor
Setting Up Google Conversion Tracking for Dealer Spike Forms
Logging into Web Stats
Creating Announcement Pop-Ups with the Announcement Builder
Uploading Slides to a Slideshow
Changing Hours with the Hours Editor
Tips and Tricks for Laying Out Pages
Adding OEM Promotions to Your Website
Creating and Editing Announcement Builder Templates
Create Content Pages
Chatbridge Admin Tutorial
Chatbridge Operator Tutorial
Using Basic HTML to Format Text in Inventory Fields and Content Snippets
Managing Staff with the Staff Builder Tool
Changing the About Us Statement on the Home Page
Creating Calendar Events
Using Built-in Web Forms and Leads
Customizing Page URLs
Image Guidelines and Tips
Creating Blog Posts
Request Outgoing Inventory Feeds for Third Party Listing Sites
Updating Inventory from your Sandhills DMS
How to Manage your Talon DMS Integration
Getting Started with DMS Integrations
DMS Integration Frequently Asked Questions
DMS Integrations Overview (Incoming Feeds)
Dealer Spike Information
Changing Your Billing Information
Contacting Technical Support
Getting News and Updates about Dealer Spike
Getting in Touch with Your Account Manager
Catalog and Product Management
Aftermarket Catalog and Product Management
OEM Catalog and Product Management
Update Ecommerce OEM Prices by Price File Import
StreamsAdmin / OEM Replacement Catalog
Catalog Availablility- Partstream OEM
Private Catalog and Product Management
How do I Create and Publish Private/Custom Catalogs?
Update Private Catalog Products and Product Groups by User Interface
Update Fitment by User Interface
Update Fitment by CSV Import
Export Ecommerce Products and Product Groups to CSV
Update Private Catalog Products and Product Groups by CSV Import
What Should I Know Before Starting a Private Catalog?
Examples of Product Data and Attributes
Ecommerce Products, Product Groups, Categories and Catalogs
Delete or Exclude a Product Group
Hide an Ecommerce Category or Product Group
Update Product Group Category Mapping by User Interface
Update Product Group Category Mapping by CSV Import
Update Image Overrides by CSV Import
Update Cost Overrides by CSV Import
Update Price Rules & Price Overrides by User Interface
Update Price Overrides by CSV Import
Update Shelf Inventory and Price by User Interface
Update Categories and Category Structure by User Interface
Update Categories and Category Structure by CSV Import
Update Shelf Inventory and Sale Price by CSV Import
How to Format an Ecommerce SKU for Imports
Hosting Visuals in Media Center
How to Feature Product Groups
Ecommerce Checkout Process and Orders
How to Configure Paypal for Checkout
How to configure Authorize.net for checkout
How to configure Stripe for checkout
Lightspeed Web Orders Module
EasyPost - Feature Summary and Set-up
How to Buy Postage
How to Charge Shipping
Create Coupon Codes
Getting Started with Ecommerce
Ecommerce Terms and Functions
File Center Import and Export Hub
Configure Inventory Rules
General Account Settings
Inventory Trim Matching Guide
Protecting Manual Changes to your Major Inventory Units
About The Vehicle Detail Page
How to Edit/Update Inventory Units in the Inventory Manager
Adding Units that Aren't in the Vehicle Database
How to Troubleshoot Duplicate Inventory Units on your Dealer Spike Website
Enhance Digital Retailing with Payment Genie
What to Do If Your Inventory Isn't Updating
Recently Viewed Inventory
Managing Inventory Display Order
Managing Stock Photos on Inventory Units
Managing Multi-Location and Multi-Site Inventory
Managing Featured Inventory
Adding Youtube Videos to Inventory Units
Adding Overlay Text to Inventory Units
Managing Rental Inventory
Exporting / Printing Out Your Inventory
Adding Units to Your Inventory
Managing Price Fields on the Inventory Pages
Printing Finance App Leads
Approving and Rejecting User Surveys and Testimonials
Change Lead Email Settings
Updated by Randall Theil
Estimated Reading Time: 10 Minutes
Required Permissions: Content, SiteEditAdmin
- Log into your site's admin panel.
- Click on the Content tab at the top of the page, then on the Site Editing button.
- Click the Begin Editing button to go to your site in editing mode.
- Click the New Page (+ in a box icon) button on the top toolbar.
- Name your new page (this will customize the final URL) and pick a blank template, then click the Save button.
- After a few seconds, you should be redirected to the new page where you can begin editing.
Content pages are additional web pages that can be created and linked on your website. They can be created by the Technical Support Department or they may also be created by any admin user that has the Content and SiteEditAdmin permissions enabled. This article will outline the process of creating content pages.
- Start by signing into your site's Admin Panel. If you need instructions on signing in, click here.
- Once logged in click the Content button on the top menu bar. When the dropdown appears you will select Site Editing.
- Once the Site Page Administration page loads click the Begin Editing button. You will be redirected to your home page in a new tab with the site editing toolbar enabled at the top.
- On the site editing toolbar select the plus icon.
- A pop-up will appear where you may type out the name of the new page and pick a layout. Once you click the Save button it will redirect you to the new page you created and you may begin editing.
- After you have been redirected to your new content page you will see the URL in your browser’s address bar. You may give out this URL to anyone you want to view this page or alternatively you may contact the Technical Support Department if you would like this content page linked on your home page or your navigation bar.
- On the newly created content page you may edit any of the dotted boxes by clicking onto it. When clicked a new toolbar will show up with several editing options.
- Once you have completed editing the content page, you will click the floppy disk or “Save” icon in the top toolbar. You will kno
w you have successfully saved if the editable boxes on the page flash green.
- After the content page has successfully saved you may exit Site Editing mode by clicking the X icon in the toolbar and clicking “Confirm Exit”.