Managing Admin User Permissions
Creating New Admin Panel User Accounts
Resetting Your Admin Panel Password
Signing Into the Admin Panel
DS Web Stats Platform
Resetting Your Web Stats Password
Logging into Web Stats
Creating and Managing Goals in Web Stats
Creating Email Reports in Web Stats
Creating Custom Reports in Web Stats
Using the New Reputation Management Console
Tips to Improve Your Site's Search Engine Optimization
Basic DNS Information for Your Website & Email Domain
Setting Up Google Conversion Tracking for Dealer Spike Forms
Changing Metadata through the inline editor
Important Analytics and SEO Terms and What They Mean for Your Site
Creating Modal Pop-Ups with the Announcement Builder
Create Content Pages
Chatbridge Admin Tutorial
Chatbridge Operator Tutorial
Using Basic HTML to Format Text in Inventory Fields and Content Snippets
Managing Staff with the Staff Builder Tool
Changing the About Us Statement on the Home Page
Creating Calendar Events
Using Built-in Web Forms and Leads
Customizing Page URLs
Image Guidelines and Tips
Creating Blog Posts
Updating Slideshows (Rotating Banners)
Tips and Tricks for Laying Out Pages
Changing Hours with the Hours Editor
Managing Announcement Pop-Up Templates
Adding OEM Promotions to Your Website
DMS Integration Frequently Asked Questions
DMS Integrations Overview (Incoming Feeds)
Getting Started with DMS Integrations
Integration Details for Dealers with CDK Lightspeed DMS
How to Prepare for your DMS Integration
Updating Inventory from your Sandhills DMS
Integration Details for Dealers with an AutoMate DMS
Request Outgoing Inventory Feeds (Exports) for Third Party Listing Sites
How to Manage your Talon DMS Integration
Dealer Spike Information
Third Party Partner Program Script Guidelines
Changing Your Billing Information
Contacting Technical Support
Getting News and Updates about Dealer Spike
Getting in Touch with Your Account Manager
Catalog and Product Management
Aftermarket Catalog and Product Management
OEM Catalog and Product Management
Update Ecommerce OEM Prices by Price File Import
StreamsAdmin / OEM Replacement Catalog
Catalog Availablility- Partstream OEM
Private Catalog and Product Management
Update Private Catalog Products and Product Groups by CSV Import
What Should I Know Before Starting a Private Catalog?
Update Fitment by User Interface
Export Ecommerce Products and Product Groups to CSV
Update Fitment by CSV Import
How do I Create and Publish Private/Custom Catalogs?
Update Private Catalog Products and Product Groups by User Interface
Examples of Product Data and Attributes
Hide or Show Ecommerce Product Groups and Categories
Update Image Overrides by CSV Import
Update Cost Overrides by CSV Import
Update Price Overrides by CSV Import
Update Shelf Inventory and Price by User Interface
Update Categories and Category Structure by User Interface
Update Categories and Category Structure by CSV Import
How to Format an Ecommerce SKU for Imports
Hosting Visuals in Media Center
Set Sales on Ecommerce Products
Update Shelf Inventory and Sale Price by CSV Import
Creating Ecommerce Feature Groups
Update Price Rules & Price Overrides by User Interface
Ecommerce Products, Product Groups, Categories and Catalogs
Delete or Exclude a Product Group
Update Product Group Category Mapping by User Interface
Update Product Group Category Mapping by CSV Import
Ecommerce Checkout Process and Orders
Configure In-Store Pickup
EasyPost - Feature Summary and Set-up
How to Configure Paypal for Checkout
How to configure Authorize.net for checkout
How to configure Stripe for checkout
Lightspeed Web Orders Module
How to Buy Postage
How to Charge Shipping
Create Coupon Codes
Getting Started with Ecommerce
Ecommerce Setup Checklist and Troubleshooting
Ecommerce Terms and Functions
Configure Inventory Rules
General Account Settings
File Center Import and Export Hub
How to Add a Sale Price to Inventory Listings
Dealerpic360 User Guide
Add and Remove Inventory Units
How to Troubleshoot Duplicate Inventory Units on your Dealer Spike Website
How to Turn off Inventory Fields from Updating Nightly
Managing Stock Photos on Inventory Units
About The Vehicle Detail Page
Protecting Manual Changes to your Major Inventory Units
Clearance, Consignment, and Custom Inventory
Adding Youtube Videos to Inventory Units
What to Do If Your Inventory Isn't Updating
Tips on Troubleshooting VIN Issues
Changing Inventory Prices
Sold Inventory Units Still Showing on Website
Inventory Trim Matching Guide
Managing Rental Inventory
Exporting / Printing Out Your Inventory
Adding Overlay Text to Inventory Units
Managing Featured Inventory
Managing Multi-Location and Multi-Site Inventory
Managing Inventory Display Order
Recently Viewed Inventory
Enhance Digital Retailing with Payment Genie
Adding Units that Aren't in the Vehicle Database
How to Edit/Update Inventory Units in the Inventory Manager
Change Lead Email Settings
Approving and Rejecting User Surveys and Testimonials
Printing Finance App Leads
Estimated Reading Time: 10 Minutes
Required Permissions: Newsletter
- Log into the newsletter tool.
- Click the Audience tab at the top of the page.
- Click the Imports tab on the left side of the page.
- Click the Import Contacts button on the right.
- Click the Choose File button and find the file you want to upload on your device.
- Continue and fill out the rest of the Import form.
- On the last step click the Import button in the lower right to finish importing your file.
If you use the Newsletter Tool, most of your contacts will likely come from website signups, but you can also directly upload a spreadsheet in CSV, XLS, or XLSX formats to the Newsletter tool to add a batch of contacts all at once. This article will show you how to access the Newsletter tool and import an audience list from a file on your computer.
- Log into the Dealerspike Newsletter tool. For detailed instructions click here.
- After logging in, you should be redirected to the Newsletter tool landing page. Click on the Audience tab on the second bar from the top.
- After arriving on the Audience page, click the Imports tab on the left, and then click the Import Contacts button on the right.
- You’ll come to a page with some instructions and a place to upload your file. Read the instructions and then click the Choose File button to open the file selector window on your computer.
- After you’ve selected your file scroll down the page. You can click the Source field to add a name for where you got the contacts from, but this is optional. Click the bubble that says “Update their records with information from this import (add and update)” if you want to update existing contact information with the new info from your spreadsheet (if your sheet has any entries with email addresses that have already been entered in your audience.) Click the bubble that says “Leave them alone (add only)” to only add new contacts and skip over existing ones. When you’re finished here, click Continue.
- After that you should see a page that breaks down each column from your spreadsheet file into a new field. The Newsletter tool will automatically try to detect email, first name, and last name fields if they appear on your spreadsheet. You can manually change those designations by clicking on the dropdown menus on the left. When you’re finished, scroll down and click the Continue button.
- Next you’ll need to pick a group to add your new contacts to. You can also create a new group using the Add a New Group field at the top.
- Finally click the Import button to start the process. You should be sent back to the Audience tab and the import will be listed along with its progress. It may take some time to complete the import, so check back later to see the results.