Managing Admin User Permissions
Creating New Admin Panel User Accounts
Resetting Your Admin Panel Password
Signing Into the Admin Panel
DS Web Stats Platform
Resetting Your Web Stats Password
Logging into Web Stats
Creating and Managing Goals in Web Stats
Creating Email Reports in Web Stats
Creating Custom Reports in Web Stats
Tips to Improve Your Site's Search Engine Optimization
Basic DNS Information for Your Website & Email Domain
Setting Up Google Conversion Tracking for Dealer Spike Forms
Using the New Reputation Management Console
Changing Metadata through the inline editor
Important Analytics and SEO Terms and What They Mean for Your Site
Creating Modal Pop-Ups with the Announcement Builder
Create Content Pages
Chatbridge Admin Tutorial
Chatbridge Operator Tutorial
Using Basic HTML to Format Text in Inventory Fields and Content Snippets
Managing Staff with the Staff Builder Tool
Changing the About Us Statement on the Home Page
Creating Calendar Events
Using Built-in Web Forms and Leads
Customizing Page URLs
Image Guidelines and Tips
Creating Blog Posts
Updating Slideshows (Rotating Banners)
Tips and Tricks for Laying Out Pages
Changing Hours with the Hours Editor
Managing Announcement Pop-Up Templates
Adding OEM Promotions to Your Website
Integration Details for Dealers with CDK Lightspeed DMS
Getting Started with DMS Integrations
How to Prepare for your DMS Integration
Updating Inventory from your Sandhills DMS
Integration Details for Dealers with an AutoMate DMS
DMS Integration Frequently Asked Questions
Request Outgoing Inventory Feeds (Exports) for Third Party Listing Sites
How to Manage your Talon DMS Integration
DMS Integrations Overview (Incoming Feeds)
Dealer Spike Information
Changing Your Billing Information
Contacting Technical Support
Getting News and Updates about Dealer Spike
Getting in Touch with Your Account Manager
Catalog and Product Management
Aftermarket Catalog and Product Management
OEM Catalog and Product Management
Update Ecommerce OEM Prices by Price File Import
StreamsAdmin / OEM Replacement Catalog
Catalog Availablility- Partstream OEM
Private Catalog and Product Management
Update Private Catalog Products and Product Groups by CSV Import
What Should I Know Before Starting a Private Catalog?
Update Fitment by User Interface
Export Ecommerce Products and Product Groups to CSV
Update Fitment by CSV Import
How do I Create and Publish Private/Custom Catalogs?
Update Private Catalog Products and Product Groups by User Interface
Examples of Product Data and Attributes
Update Image Overrides by CSV Import
Update Cost Overrides by CSV Import
Update Price Overrides by CSV Import
Update Shelf Inventory and Price by User Interface
Update Categories and Category Structure by User Interface
Update Categories and Category Structure by CSV Import
How to Format an Ecommerce SKU for Imports
Hosting Visuals in Media Center
Set Sales on Ecommerce Products
Update Shelf Inventory and Sale Price by CSV Import
Hide an Ecommerce Category or Product Group
Creating Ecommerce Feature Groups
Update Price Rules & Price Overrides by User Interface
Ecommerce Products, Product Groups, Categories and Catalogs
Delete or Exclude a Product Group
Update Product Group Category Mapping by User Interface
Update Product Group Category Mapping by CSV Import
Ecommerce Checkout Process and Orders
Configure In-Store Pickup
EasyPost - Feature Summary and Set-up
How to Configure Paypal for Checkout
How to configure Authorize.net for checkout
How to configure Stripe for checkout
Lightspeed Web Orders Module
How to Buy Postage
How to Charge Shipping
Create Coupon Codes
Getting Started with Ecommerce
Ecommerce Setup Checklist and Troubleshooting
Ecommerce Terms and Functions
Configure Inventory Rules
General Account Settings
File Center Import and Export Hub
Dealerpic360 User Guide
Add and Remove Inventory Units
How to Troubleshoot Duplicate Inventory Units on your Dealer Spike Website
How to Turn off Inventory Fields from Updating Nightly
Managing Stock Photos on Inventory Units
About The Vehicle Detail Page
Protecting Manual Changes to your Major Inventory Units
Clearance, Consignment, and Custom Inventory
Adding Youtube Videos to Inventory Units
What to Do If Your Inventory Isn't Updating
Tips on Troubleshooting VIN Issues
Changing Inventory Prices
Sold Inventory Units Still Showing on Website
Inventory Trim Matching Guide
Managing Rental Inventory
Exporting / Printing Out Your Inventory
Adding Overlay Text to Inventory Units
Managing Featured Inventory
Managing Multi-Location and Multi-Site Inventory
Managing Inventory Display Order
Recently Viewed Inventory
Enhance Digital Retailing with Payment Genie
Adding Units that Aren't in the Vehicle Database
How to Edit/Update Inventory Units in the Inventory Manager
Change Lead Email Settings
Approving and Rejecting User Surveys and Testimonials
Printing Finance App Leads
Table of Contents
Updated by Randall Theil
Estimated Reading Time: 10 Minutes
Welcome to the Dealer Spike help center.
This portal has overviews, how-tos, and troubleshooting guides for Dealer Spike users.
Using the Self Help Center
The Search bar is located at the top of every page.
- The search bar on every page is the quickest way to find exactly what you are looking for! Type in your question or related key words and hit enter to pull up relevant articles.
Find these on the left side of articles and on the lower portion of the home page.
- The Admin Panel category has articles covering topics related to your site's back end. You can learn about signing in, managing user accounts, and more here.
- The Analytics category has information about analytics for your website. You'll find info here relating to Dealer Spike's own web stats platform as well as external integrations like Google Analytics.
- The Content Editing category contains articles related to editing the on-page content that users will find on your website. You'll find articles here covering unique pages and interfaces like the staff builder application for staff pages, as well as information about creating and editing brand new custom pages.
- The Dealer Spike category covers information relating to Dealer Spike itself. Here you'll find pages going over subjects like how to send issues to the Technical Support department and how to reach out to your account manager.
- The Ecommerce category features documentation for selling parts and accessories through Dealer Spike's integrated ecommerce platform.
- The Email Administration category has information related to managing your Dealer Spike-hosted email accounts. Note: this only pertains to sites where Dealer Spike is hosting email, which is not always the case. If you aren't sure if Dealer Spike is hosting your email, reach out to your Account Manager.
- The Inventory category has articles covering managing the inventory on your Dealer Spike website. You'll find information here for both the V6 and V7 inventory platforms.
- The Leads category is where you'll find information related to transmitting and receiving leads (customer inquiries) from your Dealer Spike website. This includes finance application leads, regular form leads, as well as surveys.
- The Newsletter category covers topics related to sending marketing emails to your customers through Dealer Spike's newsletter system.
Look for Feedback at the bottom of every article page.
Couldn't find what you were looking for? Found the right article, but it didn't have the information you needed or was too hard to follow? At the bottom of each article there's a feedback form where you can leave a comment about the article. We review these messages frequently so this is a great way to bring attention to issues in the help center.
The icons above the feedback form let you send us an indication of how well the article helped you without having to compose a message. Articles with low ratings will be reviewed for quality and content sooner. On the other hand, if you liked an article, leaving positive feedback for it tells us what's working and what kind of content to produce in the future.