Managing Admin User Permissions
Creating New Admin Panel User Accounts
Resetting Your Admin Panel Password
Signing Into the Admin Panel
DS Web Stats Platform
Resetting Your Web Stats Password
Logging into Web Stats
Creating and Managing Goals in Web Stats
Creating Email Reports in Web Stats
Creating Custom Reports in Web Stats
Using the New Reputation Management Console
Tips to Improve Your Site's Search Engine Optimization
Basic DNS Information for Your Website & Email Domain
Setting Up Google Conversion Tracking for Dealer Spike Forms
Changing Metadata through the inline editor
Important Analytics and SEO Terms and What They Mean for Your Site
Adding OEM Promotions to Your Website
Updating Slideshows (Rotating Banners)
New Certified Partner Program Announcement
Creating Modal Pop-Ups with the Announcement Builder
Create Content Pages
Chatbridge Admin Tutorial
Chatbridge Operator Tutorial
Using Basic HTML to Format Text in Inventory Fields and Content Snippets
Managing Staff with the Staff Builder Tool
Changing the About Us Statement on the Home Page
Creating Calendar Events
Using Built-in Web Forms and Leads
Customizing Page URLs
Image Guidelines and Tips
Creating Blog Posts
Tips and Tricks for Laying Out Pages
Changing Hours with the Hours Editor
Managing Announcement Pop-Up Templates
DMS Integration Frequently Asked Questions
DMS Integrations Overview (Incoming Feeds)
Getting Started with DMS Integrations
Integration Details for Dealers with CDK Lightspeed DMS
How to Prepare for your DMS Integration
Updating Inventory from your Sandhills DMS
Integration Details for Dealers with an AutoMate DMS
Request Outgoing Inventory Feeds (Exports) for Third Party Listing Sites
How to Manage your Talon DMS Integration
Dealer Spike Information
Third Party Partner Program Script Guidelines
Changing Your Billing Information
Contacting Technical Support
Getting News and Updates about Dealer Spike
Getting in Touch with Your Account Manager
Catalog and Product Management
Aftermarket Catalog and Product Management
OEM Catalog and Product Management
Update Ecommerce OEM Prices by Price File Import
StreamsAdmin / OEM Replacement Catalog
Catalog Availablility- Partstream OEM
Private Catalog and Product Management
Update Private Catalog Products and Product Groups by CSV Import
What Should I Know Before Starting a Private Catalog?
Update Fitment by User Interface
Export Ecommerce Products and Product Groups to CSV
Update Fitment by CSV Import
How do I Create and Publish Private/Custom Catalogs?
Update Private Catalog Products and Product Groups by User Interface
Examples of Product Data and Attributes
Hide or Show Ecommerce Product Groups and Categories
Update Image Overrides by CSV Import
Update Cost Overrides by CSV Import
Update Price Overrides by CSV Import
Update Shelf Inventory and Price by User Interface
Update Categories and Category Structure by User Interface
Update Categories and Category Structure by CSV Import
How to Format an Ecommerce SKU for Imports
Hosting Visuals in Media Center
Set Sales on Ecommerce Products
Update Shelf Inventory and Sale Price by CSV Import
Creating Ecommerce Feature Groups
Update Price Rules & Price Overrides by User Interface
Ecommerce Products, Product Groups, Categories and Catalogs
Delete or Exclude a Product Group
Update Product Group Category Mapping by User Interface
Update Product Group Category Mapping by CSV Import
Ecommerce Checkout Process and Orders
Configure In-Store Pickup
EasyPost - Feature Summary and Set-up
How to Configure Paypal for Checkout
How to configure Authorize.net for checkout
How to configure Stripe for checkout
Lightspeed Web Orders Module
How to Buy Postage
How to Charge Shipping
Create Coupon Codes
Getting Started with Ecommerce
Ecommerce Setup Checklist and Troubleshooting
Ecommerce Terms and Functions
Configure Inventory Rules
General Account Settings
File Center Import and Export Hub
How to Add a Sale Price to Inventory Listings
Dealerpic360 User Guide
Add and Remove Inventory Units
How to Troubleshoot Duplicate Inventory Units on your Dealer Spike Website
How to Turn off Inventory Fields from Updating Nightly
Managing Stock Photos on Inventory Units
About The Vehicle Detail Page
Protecting Manual Changes to your Major Inventory Units
Clearance, Consignment, and Custom Inventory
Adding Youtube Videos to Inventory Units
What to Do If Your Inventory Isn't Updating
Tips on Troubleshooting VIN Issues
Changing Inventory Prices
Sold Inventory Units Still Showing on Website
Inventory Trim Matching Guide
Managing Rental Inventory
Exporting / Printing Out Your Inventory
Adding Overlay Text to Inventory Units
Managing Featured Inventory
Managing Multi-Location and Multi-Site Inventory
Managing Inventory Display Order
Recently Viewed Inventory
Enhance Digital Retailing with Payment Genie
Adding Units that Aren't in the Vehicle Database
How to Edit/Update Inventory Units in the Inventory Manager
Change Lead Email Settings
Approving and Rejecting User Surveys and Testimonials
Printing Finance App Leads
Table of Contents
Hidden Ecommerce Categories allow you to temporarily remove Product Groups or Categories without losing Product and Category information.
You may also choose to exclude all items from a given brand.
Remove Hidden from a Category
If a Product Group is not visible on your Ecommerce webstore it may be in a hidden Category. Follow these steps to find and remove hidden from a Category.
- Product Groups are found at Webstore>Products.
- Select the appropriate Catalog (Aftermarket or Private) and hit Submit to view Product Groups for that Catalog.
- You may use the sort and search functions on the left if you are looking for a specific Product Group.
- Note the Category path. Here we are looking at a Product Group in Products>Helmets>Modular Helmets>Snow.
- Go to Webstore>Categories.
- Find the noted Category.
- If the Category has the crossed out eye icon shown for Snow above it is hidden.
- You may click the three dot hamburger menu to the right of the Category and select Show Category.
- You may also return to Webstore>Products and use the Recategorize button to change the Product Group to a Category that is not hidden.
Hide an existing Category
- Navigate to Webstore > Categories.
- Navigate to the folder you would like to hide.
- Select the three dots to the right of the Category you would like to hide and select Hide Category.
Move Products to a Hidden Category
If you need to temporarily hide Private Catalog Product Groups, a hidden Category can be useful.
- Confirm location of current Product Group Category.
- Go to Webstore> Products.
- Search for one or more Product Groups and note the Category Path(s).
- Create your Hidden Category.
- Navigate to Webstore > Categories.
- Open all Categories in a chosen Category path and click the three dots next to the last folder.
- Select New Subcategory.
- Enter a Category name for your hidden Category and click Create.
- Select the three dots to the right of the new Category and select Hide Category.
- Go to Webstore> Products.
- Search for and select one or more Product Groups you intend to move to a hidden Category.
- Navigate to your new hidden Category and click Select.
- Enter a Notification Email and click Confirm.
- You have successfully hidden your chosen Product Groups without losing Product or Category information. Keep an eye out for the Notification Email to confirm the job is finished.