Managing Admin User Permissions
Creating New Admin Panel User Accounts
Resetting Your Admin Panel Password
Signing Into the Admin Panel
DS Web Stats Platform
Resetting Your Web Stats Password
Logging into Web Stats
Creating and Managing Goals in Web Stats
Creating Email Reports in Web Stats
Creating Custom Reports in Web Stats
Using the New Reputation Management Console
Tips to Improve Your Site's Search Engine Optimization
Basic DNS Information for Your Website & Email Domain
Setting Up Google Conversion Tracking for Dealer Spike Forms
Changing Metadata through the inline editor
Important Analytics and SEO Terms and What They Mean for Your Site
Adding OEM Promotions to Your Website
Updating Slideshows (Rotating Banners)
New Certified Partner Program Announcement
Creating Modal Pop-Ups with the Announcement Builder
Create Content Pages
Chatbridge Admin Tutorial
Chatbridge Operator Tutorial
Using Basic HTML to Format Text in Inventory Fields and Content Snippets
Managing Staff with the Staff Builder Tool
Changing the About Us Statement on the Home Page
Creating Calendar Events
Using Built-in Web Forms and Leads
Customizing Page URLs
Image Guidelines and Tips
Creating Blog Posts
Tips and Tricks for Laying Out Pages
Changing Hours with the Hours Editor
Managing Announcement Pop-Up Templates
DMS Integration Frequently Asked Questions
DMS Integrations Overview (Incoming Feeds)
Getting Started with DMS Integrations
Integration Details for Dealers with CDK Lightspeed DMS
How to Prepare for your DMS Integration
Updating Inventory from your Sandhills DMS
Integration Details for Dealers with an AutoMate DMS
Request Outgoing Inventory Feeds (Exports) for Third Party Listing Sites
How to Manage your Talon DMS Integration
Dealer Spike Information
Third Party Partner Program Script Guidelines
Changing Your Billing Information
Contacting Technical Support
Getting News and Updates about Dealer Spike
Getting in Touch with Your Account Manager
Catalog and Product Management
Aftermarket Catalog and Product Management
OEM Catalog and Product Management
Update Ecommerce OEM Prices by Price File Import
StreamsAdmin / OEM Replacement Catalog
Catalog Availablility- Partstream OEM
Private Catalog and Product Management
Update Private Catalog Products and Product Groups by CSV Import
What Should I Know Before Starting a Private Catalog?
Update Fitment by User Interface
Export Ecommerce Products and Product Groups to CSV
Update Fitment by CSV Import
How do I Create and Publish Private/Custom Catalogs?
Update Private Catalog Products and Product Groups by User Interface
Examples of Product Data and Attributes
Hide or Show Ecommerce Product Groups and Categories
Update Image Overrides by CSV Import
Update Cost Overrides by CSV Import
Update Price Overrides by CSV Import
Update Shelf Inventory and Price by User Interface
Update Categories and Category Structure by User Interface
Update Categories and Category Structure by CSV Import
How to Format an Ecommerce SKU for Imports
Hosting Visuals in Media Center
Set Sales on Ecommerce Products
Update Shelf Inventory and Sale Price by CSV Import
Creating Ecommerce Feature Groups
Update Price Rules & Price Overrides by User Interface
Ecommerce Products, Product Groups, Categories and Catalogs
Delete or Exclude a Product Group
Update Product Group Category Mapping by User Interface
Update Product Group Category Mapping by CSV Import
Ecommerce Checkout Process and Orders
Configure In-Store Pickup
EasyPost - Feature Summary and Set-up
How to Configure Paypal for Checkout
How to configure Authorize.net for checkout
How to configure Stripe for checkout
Lightspeed Web Orders Module
How to Buy Postage
How to Charge Shipping
Create Coupon Codes
Getting Started with Ecommerce
Ecommerce Setup Checklist and Troubleshooting
Ecommerce Terms and Functions
Configure Inventory Rules
General Account Settings
File Center Import and Export Hub
How to Add a Sale Price to Inventory Listings
Dealerpic360 User Guide
Add and Remove Inventory Units
How to Troubleshoot Duplicate Inventory Units on your Dealer Spike Website
How to Turn off Inventory Fields from Updating Nightly
Managing Stock Photos on Inventory Units
About The Vehicle Detail Page
Protecting Manual Changes to your Major Inventory Units
Clearance, Consignment, and Custom Inventory
Adding Youtube Videos to Inventory Units
What to Do If Your Inventory Isn't Updating
Tips on Troubleshooting VIN Issues
Changing Inventory Prices
Sold Inventory Units Still Showing on Website
Inventory Trim Matching Guide
Managing Rental Inventory
Exporting / Printing Out Your Inventory
Adding Overlay Text to Inventory Units
Managing Featured Inventory
Managing Multi-Location and Multi-Site Inventory
Managing Inventory Display Order
Recently Viewed Inventory
Enhance Digital Retailing with Payment Genie
Adding Units that Aren't in the Vehicle Database
How to Edit/Update Inventory Units in the Inventory Manager
Change Lead Email Settings
Approving and Rejecting User Surveys and Testimonials
Printing Finance App Leads
Table of Contents
If you sell OEM parts using our Ecommerce or Legacy Ecommerce systems, you can upload and apply custom prices by following the instructions below.
Price Upload Files
PSPRICE files are standard format CSV files with the .psprice file extension. All fields are required in each row:
- Brand Name: Brand Name indicates which Catalog the price file import will attempt to update.
- Rows that do not exactly match Part Number AND Brand Name to an Ecommerce item will not be imported.
- Part Number: Manufacturer Part Number or SKU.
- Cost: The cost from your manufacturer. If you do not wish to enter this value enter 0.
- Cost will not affect prices customers see, as imported prices override calculated prices.
- Dealer Price: The price you will charge for the item as a dealer.
- Call Us: Enter FALSE to display prices normally. Enter True to replace price with "Call Us".
Create a PSPrice file using Microsoft Excel
- Open the price file you received from the OEM in Excel. This price file should be in .CSV or .XLS format
- Create a new file in Excel and copy the data you need.
- Copy the name of the Catalog you are importing to in each row of Column A (do the other columns first if you do not know how many rows you will need).
- Paste Part Numbers in Column B
- Paste your dealer cost value in Column C.
- Paste your Customer Price Value in Column D
- Copy FALSE in each row of Column E if you wish to display prices.
- If you wish customers to call for prices on some or all parts enter TRUE in corresponding rows of Column E.
- Update the file so the first row contains the following headers: Brand Name, Part Number, Cost, Price, Call Us. There should be no spaces, commas or other characters before or after the header names.
- Paste the following Excel formula into the first cell in Column F
- Copy the cell in Column F with the Excel formula and paste it into every cell till you reach the bottom row. This will extract the data you need from each row with the correct format.If you see any partial, incomplete rows at the bottom of the file, remove them to avoid errors during the import. The Last row should be a complete row.
- Next we'll download the .psprice file. Log into Ecommerce.
- Go to Settings > Parts Manager
- Select "Upload Price File".
- Select "Download File Template" to download the price.psprice template file.
- Open the downloaded price.psprice file and paste the contents of Column F from your new Excel document in place of the headers. You should not see any change in the header row.
- Save price.psprice.
- In your Ecommerce interface use the Select File button and choose your edited .psprice file.
- Click Process Price File.If the upload is unsuccessful, the status will read as “Unsuccessful Download”. If this happens, go to the appropriate row under Upload History and find the link labeled "Download Error Log" to download an error log. You can also re-open your price file and manually check for any errors (like extra spaces in your headers or incorrect Call Us values).
- Error Message: Please verify column header and delimiter are in proper format in file
Brand Name,Part Number,Cost,Price,Call Usconfirm the first row of the file you uploaded matches these headers.
- Confirm Cost and Price fields contains only numbers and decimal points.
- Confirm all fields contain data.
- Confirm Call Us field contains exactly: TRUE or FALSE.
- Prices fail to update without an error. This typically indicates the file was formatted correctly, but the information in the file did not match the parts you intended to update OEM Part prices for.
- Confirm Brand Name is the exact catalog name.
- Confirm Part Number in .psprice file matches OEM part number visible on your website.